TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Upon customers request, Wayfinder Auto Transport is hereby authorized to arrange transportation of shipment by carrier subject to these terms.
2. Wayfinder Auto Transport reserves the right, as a company, to refuse or cancel any order at any time if deemed necessary due to breach of contract by shipper.
3. Wayfinder Auto Transport shall provide customers with an estimated pickup and estimated delivery date. However, delays may occur prior to or during transport due to weather or road conditions, government regulations, mechanical problems, and other causes that are beyond our control. We cannot guarantee exact time or dates of transportation. Customers understand and accept that Wayfinder Auto Transport is not - responsible or liable for any losses or expenses caused by delays of any kind or for any reason.
4. Customer is responsible to ensure the accuracy of all the details including the description of the shipment (year, make, model, body style, trim, etc.), point of origin, destination, fees, and special instructions in the order form and as applicable, on the Bill of Lading, or other required documents. Any changes or corrections to the shipment description or any other changes to an Order may result in additional fees or cancellation of the order. Customer waives all claims against Wayfinder Auto Transport for any additional charges or cancellation if the shipment does not match the details of this contract.
5. Shipper is responsible to inform Wayfinder Auto Transport about modifications done to the vehicle that may alter the vehicle's height, length, width and weight.
6. Customer understands and accepts responsibilities of preparing the shipment for transportation. Customers must either secure or remove all loose parts, fragile accessories, low hanging spoilers, etc. prior to shipment. Customers must remove all non-permanent, outside mounted luggage and other racks prior to shipment. Customer understands and accepts that they are responsible for any damages, losses and claims to the shipment, other vehicles and/or persons which are caused by any part of the shipment that becomes loose or detached during the transport.
7. We do not recommend putting stuff inside the vehicle. As a courtesy, you may be able to put up to 100 LBS. in the trunk or cargo area. Please make sure it is discrete and not visible from outside. If you exceed the weight limit and fully load the vehicle, the drivers can charge you extra. Some drivers will accept a fee (estimated $50-$250) for hauling extra stuff, but some won’t. Shipper understands and accepts that they are prohibited from loading any explosives, guns, ammunition, weapons, flammable products, live pets, live plants, any contraband, drugs or narcotics, alcoholic beverages, and or any illegal goods in the shipment. Customer understands and accepts that upon discovery, such prohibited items and/or the shipment may be confiscated or disposed of by law enforcement.
8. Wayfinder Auto Transport recommends inspection of vehicles by customer and carrier upon pick-up and delivery. After inspection is completed, the customer is required to sign a Bill of Lading provided by the carrier. If the BOL is signed at completion of transport, this ensures that the vehicle has been delivered in the same condition as it was received. All claims must be noted and signed for at the time of delivery and submitted in writing on assigned carriers Bill of Lading.
9. Wayfinder Auto Transport is a brokerage, we are not liable for any cargo loss and damage claims for any reason. Carrier is solely responsible for all damages caused by carrier negligence. We are not responsible for damages caused by natural elements such as weather and road debris.
10. Wayfinder Auto Transport is licensed and bonded as a certified brokerage. All carriers assigned by Wayfinder Auto Transport are licensed and have full coverage cargo insurance.
11. We provide door to door service as long as there is access to the carrier. If the delivery location is not safe and accessible, the driver will have to find a safe secure location to load / unload your vehicle.
1. Wayfinder Auto Transport does not charge anything until we pick up your vehicle. After your vehicle is picked up, we will be charging a deposit on a debit or credit card on file. Deposit will be estimated from 5% - 30% of the total price. The remaining balance is due at delivery to the driver. They only accept certified funds such as cash, money order or cashier’s check made payable to the driver. There are electronic certified funds available (Venmo, Zelle, CashApp). Please speak to the driver regarding the best way to pay at delivery.
1. Wayfinder Auto Transport is not responsible for any rental or storage fees that may occur during transport.
2. Customers may cancel an order at any time at no cost or cancellation fees if the Order has been cancelled 24 hours prior to pick up. Customer understands and accepts that the customer may be subject to additional cancellation fees including but not limited to a dry run fee imposed by a carrier and other vendors contracted to fulfill customer’s order.
3. Customers are entitled to a refund for only the unfulfilled portion of the services. If additional services were paid for but not rendered for any reason and the shipment was delivered, the sole remedy for the customer shall be a refund for the unfulfilled portion of the additional services fees.
4. Cancellation of an order by customer must be submitted in writing via email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org